Home > (FAQ) Customer service from Monday till Friday 10.00-12.00 | 13.00-17.00
|OEM Frequently Asked Questions
- How do i login or register ?
- Create your account through This Form ,
fill in all information, after completing registration you can
with your e-mail adres and password.
- I can't log in?
- If you can not log in check if your computer accepts cookies.
You can also delete all cookies and try it again.
Check if you have the right e-mail adres and password.
If you enter an incorrect password, you will see the following
error : Login Unsuccesfull.
You can click on the link below the error, your password will be
- What is the expected delivery time.
- Delivery times after recieving the payment.
- All Oem parts (except Cagiva) : 3-7 working days.
- Cagiva parts : 10-20 working days
- Spare parts : 3-7 working days
- Street accessoiries (except fairing parts) : 3-7 working days
- Fairing parts, Cowling parts, Gfk fairings : 10-20 working
When ordered parts go in to backorder the delivery time can be 2-3 weeks from the date of order.
- What are the shippingtimes?
- After recieving the goods in our warehouse
the shippingtimes will be:
- Ups***-Seabourne-Express*** : 2 - 2 days (www.ups.com)
- GLS** : 2 - 3 days (www.dpd.net)
- Tpg post* (for islands use) : 3 - 18 days (www.tracktrace.nl)
*** Very Fast in all countries and always recieving trace
number by e-mail.
** Can be fast in some european countries and trace number on request
* Cheap in all countries and trace number on request,
- Can i cancel a part wich is in backorder?
- Yes you can cancel a backorder; please note that OemMotorparts (Moto Group)
charges a 25% cancellation fee for cancelled original motorcycle parts. cancellation fees are charged if
the expected delivery date of a backorder is within 30 days following the order.
- Wich payments methods do we have.
For the online payment of your order we offers the following payment methods:
- Credit card (MasterCard, Visa) (www.mastercard.com) / (www.visa.com)
- American Express (www.americanexpress.com)
- Bank transfer
- PayPal (www.paypal.com)
- iDEAL (www.ideal.nl)
- SOFORT Banking / SOFORT Überweisung (www.payment-network.com)
- Is it secure to pay online?
- Transactions are rendered secure by the Ingenico (Ogone) Payment Services. (www.Ingenico.com)
All information exchanged to process the payment is encrypted
using the SSL protocol.
These data cannot be detected, intercepted or used by third parties,
and are not kept on our computer
systems either. Also you can order by paypal. Thats also a
- Can i pay by banktransfer?
- Yes, that is possible but it takes longer than
a payment by credit card.
It can take about 3 to 5 days depending on your country.
- What is the status of my order?
- You can find the order history, By the tab ORDER HISTORY your ordernumber
link where you can click on. When you have clicked on this link you will
informed within 48 hours. Extra you will recieve an Order Status each 6 days
by mail, if you have not recieved this please contact us then we can help you.
- Can i return parts?
- You may withdraw from your contract within 14 days without cause using the RMA form, or
if you receive the article before the deadline - by returning the article.
Returns must be returned in undamaged original packaging (free of damage and markings), and with a RMA form.
The original packaging must not be used as shipping packaging. In case of infringements, 30% restocking costs will be charged.
Exceptions to the right of withdrawal include all electrical and electronic replacement parts for example control units, ignition boxes, regulators, etc
Electronic attachments can only be returned in closed original packaging, not used.
Also if the part has been mounted this can not be returned.
If the part is wrong so it means that the part is not as it should
You can send an RMA request.
- I can't find the parts that
- If you are unable to find the specific original motorcycle part you are looking for.
Please contact us by +31 (0)85-9020992 and we will be happy to provide any assistence you might require.
- Can i track my order?
- Yes you can, but only by Seabourne or Ups and
DPD, GLS. Not by TNT TPG.
- Can i combine orders or add
items to an order?
- We can add parts to an existing order, but only within 6 hours
after the order was placed,
and recalculate your shipping costs.
After those 6 hours we can't add parts to an order, you have
to create a new order.
- Do you have my parts on stock?
- All the items listed on this website are per
We either keep them on stock or order it by our supplier.
- What are superseded parts?
- This means that the product you are looking for has
been replaced or updated, by the supplier with a newer product.
An Superseded product will be followed by another Product Number,
this product number is the new product number that the old product has been superseded to.
If the superseeded part is more expensive we will contact you and
you can choose to have the new part or cancel the order.
- I want to order a part but
there is no price mentioned?
- If there is no price mentioned, then you can
not order it, in most cases the the part is no longer available, discontinued.
- Are aftermarket parts of good
- Yes, aftermarket parts are of good quality
and their quality has long been proven.
So you can absolutly buy an aftermarket product for your motor, scooter or atv.
- I placed an order but the payment
failed. What to do?
- At the moment you enter an order with us you always get a confirmation
even if you did not payed it.
No problem, you just enter a new order. We only proceed with orders that are payed.
We will delete the unpaid order in our internal system, even though it
will show up in your order history, it belongs to your order history.
- Can I get freight costs cheaper
because I only have a small part to order?
- Unfortunately, this is not possible because different countries
have a minimum freight cost that is calculated.
You can choose the carriers on the check out page.
- Can you find my colour code?
- We cannot assist you in the supply of paint nor can we provide you with the code that is suitable for your bike. For modern bikes please refer to the sticker on the far front end of your frame body, (mostly in the same area where you chassis number is) If the sticker is not there, we will not be able to tell you where it is. Also you can find on the exploded views the codes wich you need by your bike.
You can contact us by telephone and fax, our e-mail adres that you can use will be send with your order.
Our business times are:
Monday to Friday 10.00 to 12.00 and 13.00 to 17.00
||At our place it is
now (GMT+1) 2:26:10 PM
||You can always contact us telephone, we are not an
shop or showroom that you can visit,
but a parts distribution centre. We will give you al the support by phone that you need.
Lutterveldweg 5 A
4005 LD Tiel
* Do NOT return goods to this address, if
you need to return goods, you need to contact us first for a RMA
(Return Material Number) by using the RMA form.
All goods returned without a valid RMA number will be refused!