Home > Frequently
asked question (FAQ)
- How do i register?
- Create your account through this form,
fill in all information, after completing registration you can
with your e-mail adres and password.
- I can't log in?
- If you can not log in check if your computer accepts cookies.
You can also delete all cookies and try it again.
Check if you have the right e-mail adres and password.
If you enter an incorrect password, you will see the following
error : Login Unsuccesfull.
You can click on the link below that error to have your password
- I want to order but i want to
now what the deliver time will be.
- Delivery times after recieving the payment.
- All Oem parts (except Cagiva) : 5 - 7 working days.
- Cagiva parts : 15 working days
- Spare parts : 5 - 7 working days
- Street accesoires (except fairing parts) : 5 - 7 working days
- Fairing parts, Cowling parts, Colour parts : 10 - 15 working
- Custom parts : 4 - 6 working days
- Scooterparts on-line : 3 - 5 working days
- What are the shippingtimes?
- After recieving the goods at our warehouse
the shippingtimes will be:
- Ups***/ Seabourne-Express* : 2 - 3 days (www.ups.com)
- Dpd** : 3 - 4 days (www.dpd.net)
- Tpg post* : 3 - 18 days (www.tracktrace.nl)
*** Very Fast in all countries and always recieving track trace
number by e-mail.
** Can be fast in some european countries , track number only
* Cheap but slow in all countrys all risks for delivery are for
the customer, and not trackable,
you can only see the shipmentdate.
- The delivery takes to long...
where is my order?
- Sometimes almost all components within your
order are on stock, but there still lacks an article.
This article will be delivered later, and that order will then
be sent at the time that it is complete.
If you would like to know when the order arrives go to order history
and click on the
'where is my order'-link. Then you an answer within 24 hours.
- I did make a payment but i don't
now if you recieved it.
- You always get a confirmation of payment by
so you know that we have received your payment and you can assume
that your order will be delivered
within the prescribed period.
- Is it secure to pay online?
- Transactions are rendered secure by the Ogone payment system
All information exchanged to process the payment is encrypted
using the SSL protocol.
These data cannot be detected, intercepted or used by third parties,
and are not kept on our computer
systems either. Also you can order by paypal. the have also a
- Can I pay with a credit card?
- Yes, that is always possible. After cheking
out you can choose between 3 cards
American express, Mastercard and Visa card.
Then you can fill in the details and all will be handled by Ogone
- Can i pay by banktransfer?
- Yes, that is possible but it takes longer than
a payment by credit card.
It can take about 3 to 5 days depending on your country.
- What is the status of my order?
- You can find the order history you need, after your ordernumber
link with (where is my order) If you click this link you will
informed within 24 hours. This is only during working days at
weekends we are closed.
- Can i return parts?
- Before cancelling an order, please bear in mind that OEM must
the products and charges a 32% restocking fee for that.
If the part is wrong so it means that the part is not as it should
You can send an RMA request.
- I can't find the parts that
- If the article is not on the website, unfortunately
we can not deliver.
- Can i track my order?
- Yes you can, but only by Seabourne or Ups and
DPD. Not by TNT TPG.
- Can i combine orders or add
items to an order?
- We can add parts to an existing order, but only within 6 hours
after the order was placed,
we will recalculate your shipping and send the left over back
After those 6 hours we can not add parts to an order, you have
to create a new order.
- Do you have my parts on stock?
- All the items listed on this website are per
We either keep them on stock or order it by our manufacturer.
- What are superseeded parts?
- Those are parts that the manufacturer changed
for other items (partnumbers) but per
difintion are the same. It the superseeded part is more expensive
we will contact you and
you may choose to have the new part or cancel the order.
- I want to order a part but
is no price mentioned on the website?
- If there is no price behind a part you can
not order it, in most cases the the part is no longer available.
- Are aftermarket parts of good
- Yes, aftermarket parts are of good quality
and their quality has long been proven.
So you can absolutly buy an aftermarket product for your engine.
- If i want to buy an accessory
or other part do i have to adapt the bike for it?
- If you buy a accessorie or an other item then you may have to
bike, most of our accessories are easy to install and there is
guide with it. Our accessories are of high quality but must be
- I placed an order but the payment
failed. what to do?
- At the moment you enter an order with us you always get a confirmation
even if you did not pay it.
No problem, just enter the order one more time until the payment
We will delete the unpaid order in our system, even though it
will show up in your order history.
- Can I get freight costs cheaper
because I only have a small article order?
- Unfortunately, this is not possible because different countries
have a minimum load that is calculated.
Also we have some cheap freight options removed as these packages
are often lost.
So you can only choose the more expensive carriers by some countries.
You can choose the carriers on the paymant page of the shoppingcart.
UPS / Seabourne Express - Very Fast in all countries and always
receiving track route number by e-mail.
DPD / DHL - Can be fast in some european countries, track number
only on request Max load 30 kg 1 box
TPG / TNT - Cheap but slow in all countrys all risks for delivery
are for the customer, and not trackable,
you can only see the shipment date
- Can you find my colour code?
- We cannot assist you in the supply of paint nor can we provide you with the code that is suitable for your bike. For modern bikes please refer to the sticker on the far front end of your frame body, (mostly in the same area where you chassis number is) If the sticker is not there, we will not be able to tell you where it is. Also you can find on the exploded views the codes wich you need by your bike.
You can contact us by telephone or fax:
Our business times are:
Monday to Friday 10.00 to 12.00 and 13.00 to 17.00
||At our place it is
now (GMT+1) 10:50:11 AM
||You can always contact us telephone, we are not an
shop or showroom that you can visit,
but a parts distribution centre.
So we give you al the support by phone that you need.
Lutterveldweg 5 A
4005 LD Tiel
* Do NOT return goods to this address, if
you need to return goods, you need to contact us first for a RMA
(Return Material Number) by using the RMA form.
All goods returned without a valid RMA number will be refused!